CERT.GOV.PL - The Governmental Computer Security Incident Response Team – was established on 1 February, 2008. Its chief task is ensuring and developing the capability of public administration units to protect themselves against cyberthreats, in particular against attacks aimed at the infrastructure involving IT systems and networks the destruction or disturbing of which may considerably threaten the lives and health of people, existence of national heritage and the environment or lead to considerable financial loss or disturb the operation of public authorities. The CERT.GOV.PL team is a part of the IT Security Department at the Polish Internal Security Agency.
The services provided by the CERT.GOV.PL include:
- coordination of the incident response process
- publishing announcements concerning security threats.
- resolving and analyzing of incidents (including collection of evidence by a team of forensics)
- publishing notifications (security bulletins)
- coordination of responding to security holes
- detection of incidents in networks protected by the ARAKIS-GOV system
- administering security tests
Detailed description of CERT.GOV.PL according to RFC 2350 “Expectations for Computer Security Incident Response” is available here. It is signed by the PGP key of the CERT.GOV.PL team.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----